Expressions of Interest – Technical Advisor (TA) to conduct the review of the Cook Islands National Youth Policy 2015-2020
The Ministry of Internal Affairs is looking for a short-term TA to review the Cook Islands National Youth Policy. We are looking for a consultant with:
- Experience in carrying out policy reviews – a proven consultancy or similar experience in the Pacific would be desirable;
- Familiarity with Cook Islands Government national systems including legislations, operations manual, Cook Islands National Youth Policy, Convention on the Rights of a Child (CRC), and other Human Rights articles;
- Strong communication, report writing and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient technology experience to project programs, manage discussions, run surveys and database requirements; and
- Competent in both Cook Islands Maori and English.
Period of assignment: 8 – 12 weeks. The assignment will commence in April 2020.
Terms of Reference for this position is available from the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
For more information about this position, contact Tuaine Jnr Manavaroa, National Youth Coordinator, [email protected] or (+682) 29370 ext. 713.
Please submit expression of interest and a CV by 4pm Friday 20th March 2020 to the Ministry of Internal Affairs or email to Tuaine Jnr Manavaroa.