• This support is to help vulnerable Cook Islands Welfare beneficiaries with power bill costs.
• A payment of $66 will be paid every quarterly – directly to Te Aponga Uira for Rarotonga residents and to beneficiaries BCI account for Pa Enua residents.
• Cook Islands Pensioner, Destitute and Infirm Beneficiaries living alone and have a monthly income of $700 or less.
• More than 2 Cook Islands pensioners living in the same household with a total income of $1,400 or less per month – (Only one pensioner will receive the subsidy)
• Cook Island Pensioner, Destitute or Infirm beneficiary living with family members where the total income for the whole household is less than $15,000 per annum.