Download all the forms below
Cook Islands Maori
In addition to the unemployment benefit, the Ministry of Internal Affairs will assist any individual in finding new employment as soon as possible through the Employment Services.
- Any individual of working age, i.e 16 years and above
- Compulsory for all beneficiaries of the Unemployment benefit and Voluntary for any other interested individual.
Application process for individuals who are not on the unemployment benefit:
- Fill in and sign form
- Provide supporting documents for each form
- Email all documents to [email protected]nds.gov.ck
- If no email, drop off hard copy of documents to INTAFF’s Welfare and Employment Support Hub, located at Sinai Hall, Avarua.
- Office reception will be strictly limited. Telephone support available on 0800 2937.
- The unemployment benefit is conditional to agreement for redeployment or training, if the opportunity is made available.
- Access to the employment services is free of charge
- Relaxed immigration conditions for our migrant workers to facilitate movement between employment.