As a Business you can apply for the following for your employees:

Note: Please kindly inform your employees of any assistance you are receiving on their behalf.

As a business you can receive cash grants for the following: 

Cash Grants – Refer to MFEM

Electricity Subsidy – Refer to MFEM

Reduction of Contribution under Cook Islands Superannuation Fund – Refer to MFEM & CINSF